The 4-stroke 163 cm3 Briggs & Stratton engine provides the needed power. A durable steel construction will let you enjoy this heavy-duty water pump for years to come.
Suitable for pumping dirty water.
Delivers the highest level of performance while standing out in small dimensions. 45 000 L/hr water flow and 25 m water lift in combination with 3600 RPM 4-stroke powerful petrol engine is going to get your job done quickly.
- Amazing power thanks to a 4-stroke engine
- Durable thanks to frame protection
- Improved stability and reduced vibration thanks to rubber bumpers
- Safe thanks to exhaust protector
- 1 x Suction basket
- 2 x Fittings
- 2 x Seals
- 3 x Clamps
- 1 x Spark Plug Key
High Flow Waspper Pressure Gas Water Pumps
Is your basement flooded every time after heavy rain?
Are you tired of carrying buckets full of water after every flooding?
We have a solution for you ! !!
Pressure Gas Water Pumps from Waspper are easy and portable equipment ready to draw water from your flooded basement or cellar immediately.
The main purpose of a water pumping system is to move water from one area to another.
High Flow Water Pumps are perfect for homes and companies!
Durable and easy to use.
For what exactly can you use the portable water pump:
- Portable water pump can quickly drain water from the flooded basements.
- It is also suitable for watering gardens and lawns if used with a pressure washer cleaner.
- Water pumps for pumping dirty water are often used on building sites where puddles caused by heavy rainfall may obstruct the construction operations.
- For cellars flooded with dirty water it may be necessary to buy a dirty-water pump to drain the area/site as quickly as possible.
Waspper water pumps are suitable for pumping clean water, dirty water, or even contaminated water. The chemical water pump is suitable for pumping chemicals and chemical waste and is the perfect choice where classic pumps have to be put away.
- Pumps for pumping clean water: PC107 1“, WP15 1,5“, FP20T 2“, WP20-P 2“, WP30-P 3“, WP20-B 2”, WP30-B”, WP20-H 2”, WP30-H 3”
- Pumps for pumping dirty water: WP20D-P 2“, WP30D-P 3“, WP20D-B 2”, WP30D-B 3”, WP30D-H 3”, WP20D-H 2”,
- Pumps for pumping contaminated water: WP20CH-P 2“, WP20CH-B 2“
Dirty Water Pump
Dirty-water pumps come in different types and sizes, and each one has its advantages. The most important aspect of a dirty/sludge pump is the size of the suction basket for solids to pass through. That is why Waspper water pumps for dirty/sludgy water are supplied with a suction basket that has holes with a diameter of 23 mm.
Pump capacity refers to the amount of water it can process per hour, which is affected by differences in height. The higher the water needs to be transported, the lower the amount of water per hour that will exit the hose.
Water Pump for Contaminated Water
Wastewater pumps transport heavily contaminated water which often contains solid particles of various organic, inorganic and mineral origins.
WASPPER perfectly designed water pressure pumps are powered by high-power engines. Our Water Pumps come with three types of engines:
- Briggs & Stratton engine
- Peggas Engine
- Honda engine
Benefits of Waspper Motor Water Pumps
- Very light and ready to use.
- You don’t need electricity so you can be sure that you are not in danger of a short circuit.
- In the package, you’ll also find accessories that will help you with installing the water pressure pump on the same day it is delivered.
With Waspper Water pumps even cleaning turns out to be a pleasure.
It will be a reliable partner for years and you will also find a set of accessories in the package.
The Waspper motorized water pumps represent performance and durability.
There are no reviews yet.